MACRO Museum hosts a series of events and project by Navid Azimi Sajadi from 13 to 30 November 2018. Click here for more information.
The Bridge Project is on view from November 13, 2018 at MACRO Asilo, complemented by a series of events focused on the new project by the Rome-based Iranian artist Navid Azimi Sajadi.
- The first event, an open studio hosted at the Aterlier #4 will run from November 6 to 11.
- Navid Azimi Sajadi has been invited to produce the last work of his series "The Bridge Project" by the MACRO Asilo Team, during his studio residency at Atelier #4. Hosted in the main MACRO exposition area, Atelier#4 will give the opportunity to a wide audience of artists and art lovers to connect to Sajadi's performance and creative process.
- On November 10, in Sala Cinema, Sajadi will be joined by curator and writer Ashkan Zahraei to present the event #Autoritratto, a panel discussion on "The Eisegesis Project" the last installation presented in Iran by Sajadi, first part at Electric Room (Dastan:Outside) and the second part at Kandovan Building (Pejman Foundation).
- The installation was realised with the collaboration of Dastan:Outside and Pejman Foundtion and it is based on Sajadi's elaboration of the concept of "ambivalence" grounded in his studies on mythology, cultural history and biblical literature.
- On November 13, Ambiente #1 exhibition space will host the official opening of "The Bridge Project"
- During the exhibition, "La Chimera" (by Marcelo Lippi), about the life and work of Navid Azimi Sajadi will be screened.
- November 6-11: Atelier #4, Open Studio
- November 10: Sala Cinema, #Autoritratto, Panel Discussion with Ashkan Zahraei
- November 13: Ambiente #1, official opening of "The Bridge Project"